AJA

My photo
Twitter www.twitter.com/helloaja Facebook www.facebook.com/musicwithaja Website www.ajamusic.webs.com DJ Mixes www.mixcloud.com/ajaireland Youtube http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSFkn_dPgD5NAFX20zc7-1A Previous Projects www.onebomb.co.uk myspace.com/pachinkossexreaction

Friday 10 May 2013

MUSIC UPDATE!!

OK....so, I'm making a blog entry after a loong time, and I've decided to update you all on what I'm up to!

I was singing in One Bomb for almost a year, but have decided to leave and work on a solo project. The reason being because I needed to have more creative control of the music. I'm working with Andrew Course now, an amazing producer from Kettering and we are currently co writing my album.

It's a big change to say the least! I'm so used to working with producers, writing lyrics to fit around music, and now what I'm writing is vocal lead so requires a lot more though!

My aim is to appeal to a more commercial market than my previous solo work but also keeping my personality and not writing things that are too obvious. 

At the moment, I'm working on my first song of the album called "Made of Glass" with Andy. We've been working on it for a while now and it's nearly finished! I've also got 2 really talented artists helping me with the music video, Timo and Matt Chesney and I feel very privileged to work with them!

Here's a Pintrest link to some ideas I've got about the video so far...


Watch this space for the release date, I've got a meeting with the label next Wednesday (Dirty Trainers) to go through things! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment